Wednesday, December 15, 2010

oh how I miss you.

Dear Baby Girl...
 Oh how I miss you with every passing day. My heart breaks every morning that I wake up and have to realize all over again that this isn't a horrible nightmare, that it is my reality.
 I constantly think about you...talk about you. I've been thinking about a lot of things recently. How things could have gone... how things should have gone.
 I'm sure you'd be walking by now...and I know that you would be Daddy's little angel. And Mommy's little helper.
 I'd be getting all of your Christmas gifts wrapped and under the tree...even though you wouldn't understand what they were for. We would have already had pictures take...all ready and wrapped up for your Gigi & Poppy....and for Gammy too!
 There are so many times that I think...what if? I know that this was the Lord's will... but baby girl, I miss you so much. I ache inside. I'm lonely...and I'm empty.

I love you Sweet Lilly.

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment