Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.11

Dear Lilly Bean,
 Today marks the new year. The year 2011. I can't believe how time has flown since you were born. And then again, I can't believe how much it has drug along.
 I have so many mixed emotions about this new year. Sad, because the more days that separate me and the day you were born....tears my heart out all over again. But excited to see what the Lord may have in store for our little family this year. I know that He has big plans for Daddy & me. I just wish with everything that is within me that you were still a part of "it".
 Don't get me wrong...you'll always be a part of me. No matter what. I'll carry you in my heart forever. It's just...different not having you here with me.
 I love you Lilly...forever, and for always. That's one of the few things that are sure in my life.

Love,
 Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment