Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thankful.

Dearest Lilly Bean,
 Tomorrow marks my second Thanksgiving without you. I think that the holidays "get" me more than any other.
 Everyone has their families & children to celebrate with. I mean, I have my family...and your Daddy. But it's just not the same without you.
 I want to go to bed tonight and wake up on Saturday. I would love if I could just skip Thanksgiving all together, and Christmas for that matter!!
 I miss you so much, and I can't stand the thought of going through the holidays (again) without you in my arms.But as Thanksgiving approaches, I want you to know that I am forever thankful that God allowed me almost ten perfect months with you. That He saw fit to allow me to carry you inside me... to love you. I am so thankful that YOU are my daughter.
  You are so loved little girl...you will never know how much.

Forever,
 Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment