Thursday, September 2, 2010

one step closer...

Dear Lilly,
 My heart is torn. I miss you more than anything in this world - my arms continually ache for you. If there was something I could do to bring you back here with us, I'd do it. I would give anything.

 I'm having surgery in November. Seven days before your due date - and eleven days before your birthday. I'll still be recovering from it while we "celebrate" your short life, on your birthday.

 It's one step closer to growing our family.

 That hurts too. I feel as if I'm betraying you by trying to have another baby. I know that you'd want it no other way. Daddy and I have wanted to have a family for as long as we've been married. We've both dreamt of children for years.

 We, the three of us, are a family. We'll always be a family - even though we have to love you from a distance. I'm so thankful that I know my baby girl is in Heaven with Jesus.

 I love you little girl. I miss you even more.

Love,
 Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment