Tuesday, August 17, 2010

mean world.

Dear Lilly Bean,
   It's been a few days since I wrote you last. I feel as if every time I come here to write to you, I am just repeating myself. I love you, I miss you...I want you here with me more than anything in this world. I am grieving, I am hurting...and I don't know what to do with the pain that I feel.
  There are mean people in this world, Lilly. I am thankful that you never had to experience the feeling of being hurt by someone who calls themselves your friend. It's tough. Especially now, with you gone.
  My heart literally aches for you. Sometimes it is unbearable. I can't think, I can't move... I can't breath. I'm so overtaken by grief sometimes. And I feel like no one understands me. Sometimes Daddy doesn't even "get" me.
  I am so sick of hurting, and sick of people looking at me like I'm an alien or something. I'm the same as anyone else, I just might have gone through more heartache than the average person. :( I miss you little girl.

Forever,
 Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment