Saturday, August 7, 2010

scrapbooking

Dear Lilly Bean,
 It's me again.Imagine that, right?? I've been thinking of you a lot these last several days. More than usual, actually.
 I think it's because nine months is quickly approaching.That's almost as long as I carried you inside me. I'm just aching on the inside.
 I'm starting a scrapbook today. A scrap book about your life. All about you. I've been meaning to get started on it, but haven't had the energy...or the heart. But I think I'm ready now. I want to honor you in every way possible.
 I love you so much Lilly, and miss you like crazy.

I will love you longer than forever...

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Check out my website www.timelessdigitalmemories.com. It is a digital scrapbooking site and I'm using it to create my daughter's book. If you message me I can send you the link for ideas for your daughter's book if you are doing paper scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete